Introducing the Rim Guard Advantage
Since the invention of rubber agricultural tractor tires, farmers have been adding ballast to their tractors to maximize their pulling power and to optimize balance and stability. That ballast comes in two forms: iron weights and liquid-filled tires.
Liquid ballast comes in many forms. Most types of liquid ballast have some limitation. They freeze. They're no heavier than water. They're toxic, corrosive or very expensive.
Rim Guard® was developed and patented in 1998 as a liquid tire ballast that overcame all of the shortcomings of other liquid tire ballasts.
- Rim Guard® is nearly 30% heavier than water.
- Rim Guard® is non-corrosive.
- Rim Guard® is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Rim Guard® is freeze-resistant down to -35°F.
- Rim Guard® is cost effective because inner tubes are not needed and tires are easier to repair.
- Rim Guard® is the one and only Beet Juice™ tire ballast!
YES . . . RIM GUARD® IS THE BEET JUICE™ TIRE BALLAST YOU HAVE HEARD EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT!
Rim Guard® is formulated from a byproduct of sugar beet processing so it comes from the American farm and goes back to the American farm.
Rudy's can install Rim Guard in any tire any where with our fleet of service trucks!